Would your youngster like to watch a baby dinosaur hatch? Or play games in a Unicorn meadow? Do you live in or near Dulwich, south London, or will you be in the area over the summer? If so, you need to block out 17-19 August 2018 for the brand new Wild Child family festival!
An intimate festival, with only 500 families, Wild Child family festival is set in the leafy grounds of Dulwich Estate. There’s no camping involved, just three days packed full of arts, creative play, and STEM fun. A groovy dance tent, interactive storytelling sessions and beatboxing are all on the varied menu. Families with children from 0-11 can try out yoga, mindfulness, circus skills and coding. Or even make their own slime! It looks fab, and we can’t wait to go along.
Wild Child day tickets let your family sample everything inside the festival grounds. No sneaky charges for face painting! Super-duper early bird tickets are already sold out, but there are still some early bird tickets left, starting at £24 per adult/child. Toddler tickets for under 3s are £5, and babies up to 18 months are free. You can find out more about which tickets are still available on the Wild Child festival website.
We have a set of family day tickets up for grabs. So two adults and two children, or one adult and three children, will be able to take part in the Wild Child fun. All you need to do is visit the rafflecopter below, and enter by adding a comment to this blog post. You can earn bonus points by following @wildchildfest or @NellHeshram on Twitter, visiting us on Facebook, or tweeting about the giveaway – but you don’t have to. The competition will run until midnight on Friday 20th July 2018. Good luck!
I’m working in partnership with Wild Child Festival and Mothers & Shakers. I’m being compensated for my time, but I genuinely think Wild Child sounds fantastic!
All images in this post are copyright Wild Child festival.
Love family festivals? Check out our post on the seven essentials for a fun-filled family festival.
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
1. The giveaway is open to entrants worldwide.
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Entrants must be aged 18 and over.
4. The prize is a family ticket to Wild Child Festival in Dulwich.
5. A family ticket refers to 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children.
6. Tickets are for any day of the festival that the winners wish to attend – from 17-19 August 2018.
7. The winner will be notified within seven days of the random draw, which will be made on Saturday 21 July 2018.
8. We will make all reasonable attempts to contact the winner; if after three attempts the winner still hasn’t claimed their prize, the promoter reserves the right to redraw.
9. The winner will need to confirm their festival attendance date with the promoter, within 72 hours of claiming their win.
10. No last-minute changes for the number of guests or attendance date will be allowed, unless authorised by the promoter.
11. There will be no cash alternative, exchange, refund or resale.
12. The promoter (Wild Child festival) reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.